Sunday 10 February 2013

Nicky Run 6

I hadn't run since the disasterous run last Sunday so I was hesitant today.

I got my kids to put a running playlist today and WHAT a difference it made!

I actually out ran the play list.

Longest run 4.55km (my goal today was 3km) Average pace 8.35minutes/km 355 calories burned.

It was a glorious sunny day and a very comfortable 7 degrees.

First 2.5km were easy.  Around 2.8km I got a bit of a stitch but it went away.

Around 3.2km my feet started feeling numb along the sides.....I walked a few paces but it didn't feel any better so I went back to running.

Got home with gas in the tank.

Very enjoyable run.

I get my 12 week run schedule from my trainer tomorrow and it starts on Wednesday so I am excited and feel like this bit of running before hand has helped both physically and mentally.

So far to go still but ..... one step at a time..... I will get it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment