Friday 1 March 2013

Here beginneth the 2nd month!

I had to turn over the calendar to see what I was running today!

Amazing to think I have been running for almost 2 months and have completed the first 4 weeks of my 12 week training program.

Its been a horrible week and I took the day off to give myself a break.  So I stayed in bed until 10am!

And then I got up, got dressed and went for a run.  In the rain.

I was really not feeling it today and was consoling myself that at least I was out there pounding the pavement and I wasn't going to care what my splits were.

And they were slower....no 6 minute splits at all.

BUT

I ran the entire 25 minutes - absolutely no walking.  Does this mean I should just keep the tempo even and steady rather than go out fast?  I certainly felt better and had gas in the tank at the end and a pretty good run overall.

25 minutes
3.25km
7.43min/km

No comments:

Post a Comment