Sunday 31 March 2013

It's messy

I have had too many breaks in my running routine and I am mighty frustrated.

I was away on vacation and family time didn't jive with me taking off to run.  and then I had a work commitment on a run day.

So on Friday I hot the road ready to feel awful.  Firstly my iTunes failed me and my running play list disappeared so I had no music on my my run and nearly died of fright when the RunKeeper Ap talked to me.

I actually felt great - my legs and lungs were both ok and it was very warm.

It was a stat holiday - Good Friday - so lots of people were out in their yards in the sunshine - it was a much busier run with people out on the sidewalks than I am used to.

I missed the music and my splits were all over the place.

I ended with
25 minutes
Av pace 7.54min/km which is slower for me but after the break in my routine I was happy.
3.2km
No walking

I have managed to keep doing my Jazzercise workouts 2-3 times a week.

I have now tweaked my neck/shoulder and didn't run today but am hoping drugs and some sleep (after a sleepless night last night) and I can catch up with that run tomorrow and be back on routine even if a couple of weeks behind schedule now.

No comments:

Post a Comment