Thursday 31 January 2013

Nicky Run 3

I have decided to add a little photo project to my run blog to make it more appealing to me!

January 30, 2013

This is Run #3 for me after a week break. 

And I felt it. 

I started out too fast and had to settle myself into a pace that I could sustain.  Still feeling like I need to figure out how to lengthen my stride - it's more a shuffle now.

LOVED my new running tights - very comfortable.  However the slipperyness of them meant I was pulling my jacket down all through my run and my new run t-shirt was all bunched up.  I spent to much of this run fussing with my clothing.

I did remember to bring a kleenex this time and, of course, I didn't need it!  It was a balmy 6 degrees and dry.

Still not running to music - just the voices in my head to keep me company!

I ran 3.06km at a pace of 9mins 10sec.

Also for the record:
I did a jazzercise class on Monday and Tuesday.

Allan has sprained his ankle and is off to physio......he is discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment